Snapchat APk Free Download
• Snapchat opens right to the Camera — just tap to take a photo, or press and hold for video.
• Express yourself with Lenses, Filters, Bitmoji and more!
• Try out new Lenses daily created by the Snapchat community!
• Stay in touch with friends through live messaging, or share your day with Group Stories.
• Video Chat with up to 16 friends at once — you can even use Lenses and Filters when chatting!
• Express yourself with Friendmojis — exclusive Bitmoji made just for you and a friend.
• Watch friends' Stories to see their day unfold.
• See Stories from the Snapchat community that are based on your interests.
• Discover breaking news and exclusive Original Shows.
• Spotlight showcases the best of Snapchat!
• Submit your own Snaps or sit back, relax, and watch.
• Pick your favorites and share them with friends.
• Share your location with your best friends or go off the grid with Ghost Mode.
• See what your friends are up to on your most personal map when they share their location with you.
• Explore live Stories from the community nearby or across the world!
• Save unlimited photos and videos of all your favorite moments.
• Edit and send old moments to friends or save them to your Camera Roll.
• Create Stories from your favorite Memories to share with friends and family.
• Every friendship has its own special profile to see the moments you’ve saved together.
• Discover new things you have in common with Charms — see how long you’ve been friends, your astrological compatibility, your Bitmoji fashion sense, and more!
• Friendship Profiles are just between you and a friend, so you can bond over what makes your friendship special.
• • •
Please note: Snapchatters can always capture or save your messages by taking a screenshot, using a camera, or otherwise. Be mindful of what you Snap!
For a full description of our privacy practices, please see our Privacy Center.
Snapchat is a quick way to send photos, as well as video chat on the go. The photo and video self-destruct feature mean that your friends can’t reshare the photos you share via Snapchat. Enjoy fast and fun mobile conversation!
Snap a photo or a video, add a caption, and send it to a friend. They’ll view it, laugh, and then the Snap disappears from the screen. You can also add a Snap to your Story same as Instagram with one tap to share your day with all of your friends. Life’s more fun when you live in the moment.
Logging in and Snapping your first Snap
After you download and install Snapchat, you must first create an account with a valid email address to start. There are no Facebook or Google log-in options. To share items, you don’t necessarily have to “friend” your friends within the Snapchat app. In fact, you can send a “snap” to anyone, whether it be someone you know or a stranger you’ve found through Snapchat’s search tool. That said, many users do adjust their privacy settings to receive snaps only from friends, so there is a chance that strangers may not receive your snaps.
Once you open the app it will open to the camera screen, where you can take a photo or record video from either your main or front-facing camera. At the bottom of that screen, there are two icons, a simple square, and a friends tab.
Tap the square to see an activity feed with a list of contacts to who you have sent snaps, or from whom you’ve received a snap. In the older version of the app, you could easily respond to someone’s snap by double-tapping their name. Now, you have to tap on their name and, at the same time, swipe left. That opens another page with all of the recent activity just between you and that person. As someone who’s used the app for a while, I found this new design frustrating at first, and it remained so even after using it for a few weeks.
On that activity page where you can use one of Snapchat’s newest features text chatting. You can now send an instant text message to your Snapchat friends, and while they don’t immediately disappear after your friend reads them. They do vanish once you leave the conversation or close the app. In my testing, conversations can be confusing. If you leave the app, your friend’s messages vanish from that activity page.
You can always enjoy this app along with its filters which will add fun to your picture-taking and video-making activities. But still, you will need to install it and see for yourself