Game Guardian apk download
Overview: Play games your way!
It works based on code injection during the runtime to modify the parameters you want.
Once GameGuardian is installed, you can leave the app running in the background with a semitransparent icon that you can see on the screen at all times. When you run a game, you can open GameGuardian and select the process of the app you want to modify. For example, if you only have a certain number of lives in a game, you can use GameGuardian's hexadecimal editor to search for this number and replace it with any number you want.
Another one of GameGuardian's features is its ability to modify the app's internal clock and of the device itself to get immediate improvements in video games that normally make you wait a certain number of hours for a building to be built or to get your energy back. If you hold down your finger on the floating icon, you can increase or decrease the flow of time.
It goes without saying that this app, in most cases, is meant to be used to basically cheat at games. So, if the developers of the apps you use it for detect that you're cheating, you run the risk of losing your account. Don't say we didn't warn you.
“GameGuardian” is a game cheat / hack / alteration tool. With it, you can modify money, HP, SP, and much more. You can enjoy the fun part of a game without suffering from its unseasonable design.
Requires Android: 2.3.3+
Game Guardian apk download
GameGuardian Features Summary
- Runs on ARM, x64 and x86 devices, including x86 emulators (LDPlayer, Droid4X, MOMO, KOPlayer, Andy, Memu, Leapdroid, AMIDuOS, Windroye, RemixOS, PhoenixOS, AVD, Genymotion, Nox, BlueStacks etc.)
- Supports Android 2.3.3+ (Gingerbread) through Lollipop (5+), Marshmallow (6+), Nougat (7+), Oreo (8+), Pie (9+), 10+.
- Support work without root via different virtual spaces.
- Support different emulators like PPSSPP, ePSXe, GameBoy etc.
- Game deceleration and acceleration (speedhack) for ARM and x86 devices, including x86 emulators. Also supports both 32-bit and 64-bit applications on 64-bit devices using speedhack.
- Search feature: encrypted values.
- Search of unknown values when specifying the difference between values.
- Search addresses by mask.
- Explicit and "fuzzy" numeric searches.
- Text (String, Hex, AoB) search.
- Supports: Double, Float, Qword, Dword, XOR, Word, Byte, or Auto data-type searches.
- Lua scripting support.
- Modify all search results at once.
- Filtering of search results (address greater than and less than, value greater than and less than).
- Search in the background feature.
- 'The fill' feature.
- Time jump feature.
- Dump memory.
- Copy memory.
- Customizable UI.
- App locale for over 50 languages.
- And, much, much more.
How to use
- To use GameGuardians to cheat in singleplayer offline games, make sure your device is ROOTED. (Use an emulator to avoid bricking your actual device).
- Install GameGuardian as a system app with root privileges. (Needed to edit other apps, impossible without.) Start GG.
- Start a game where you have some kind of money, health, gems ect that you want to get unlimited of.
- Tap the GG icon and then search to scan the game app for the value you want to change.
- Once you have a list, continue playing the game to make the value change in order to scan again and narrow down the list of possible values.
- Scan again among your list for the new value and repeat until you are left with less than 3 values for you money, health ect.
- Now tap and change the value.
From here you can start experimenting with hidden values, fuzzy search, encrypted data and a lot more until you are a real pro Android game hacker.